The Bumper is a hemisphere of soft rubber which can be stuck to a bench top and makes light work of breaking up and shaking the test gel of MicrobMonitor2 and enables the test sample to be uniformly mixed into the test with minimal effort.
Product Code: (ECHA16/TB/001)
Chlorine Release Tablets
Chlorine release tablets for decontamination of used MicrobMonitor2 and other tests before disposal. Note: Chlorine release tablets cannot currently be supplied to the USA.
- Pack of 10 – ECHA21/CP/10
- Pack of 88 – ECHA21/CP/88
Fuel resistant, sterile, individually wrapped loops for dispensing 0.01 ml of water into MicrobMonitor and other test kits.
- Pack of 44 – ECHA21/LP/44
Fuel resistant, sterile, individually wrapped syringes for dispensing 0.1 ml to 1 ml of fuel or water into MicrobMonitor and other test kits. The measuring syringes are needle-less and therefore non-hazardous.
- Pack of 44 – ECHA21/SY/44
A 1 litre, twin neck, fuel resistant, sterile bottle, supplied with an alcohol wipe for sample point sanitization. The bottle has a side siphon and separate chamber to enable easy separation of water phase from under fuel phase. The Sampling Bottle has been designed to make fuel sampling quick and easy. It enables sample point cleaning / sanitization and trouble free separation of fuel and water to allow the testing of both fuel and water phases. Any water in a fuel sample settles to the bottom of the sample bottle and is then squeezed up a side siphon into a separate small chamber.
- Enables a 1 litre sample to be collected
- Helps prevent sample contamination from dirty sample valves and taps
- Fuel resistant to prevent leaks.
- Sterile to ensure sample integrity and prevent microbial contamination from the bottle.
- Easy separation and access to water phase.
- Pack of 1 – ECHA16/SB/001
- Pack of 5 – ECHA16/SB/005
- Pack of 10 -ECHA16/SB/010